Call us any time/any query
CFS in Schools
Creative Freedom Singing is fun yet powerful alternative to much of the music education programmes available to students in Ireland. One of the great things about Creative Freedom Singing is that it is very effective for helping people overcome inhibitions in creative expression. This builds confidence and allows for better communication and facility in expressing ideas and thoughts.
Creative Freedom Singing is all about easiness and fun while learning new skills; our exercises are very powerful, and yet they’re very enjoyable and fun, and they demand no hard work from participants.
Among the learning goals of CFS are:
- Opening up creativity and expression
- Self-esteem building and confidence building
- Clarity and facility in communication
- Discovering the Fun and enjoyment of creative artistic expression through the voice
- development of social and interpersonal skills
- And finally, for the therapeutic value: Emotional release, stress management etc.
Call 01 4456652 or email email@example.com. for bookings and enquiries.